Registration Information & Policies
Our school year approximates the AISD school year, taking the same holidays and with start dates and end dates slightly adjusted. We are open Monday through Friday from 9am-1pm. There is an extended day option, known as Stay & Play, during the school year from 1-2, Mondays through Thursdays. Space is limited.
The summer session runs for 8 weeks and is open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, with all children attending all 3 days. Space is more limited than the regular school year. Registration for the summer and the next school year is held in February.
Available slots will be filled in the following order:
- Currently enrolled VCP families.
- Violet Crown’s church families not currently enrolled in the Preschool.
- Members of the community not currently enrolled in the Preschool.
Registration is complete when you have supplied the following:
- copy of a recent and complete immunization record and doctor’s statement
- paperwork needed by the Director (permission forms, emergency information, etc.)
- Registration fee
We frequently have a waiting list for enrollment. If spaces open up during the school year, we will call names on the waiting list to fill the space. To get on the waiting list, potential families complete the waiting list application and submit it to the Director. There is no cost to get on the waiting list.
The Director schedules 15 minutes tours of the school throughout the year. Please call or email to set up a tour. Children are welcome on tours!